A lifestyle start-up company with offices in New York City and Nashville was looking to scale its business and needed a business partner to manage human resources and talent acquisition functions during a period of rapid expansion. Talent Navigators was hired to implement and streamline company-wide processes and procedures while attracting and retaining top talent for key positions.
Primary responsibilities were managing all human resources and talent acquisition functions for the company. To kick off the project, we partnered with our client’s leadership team to gain a deep understanding of their overall business objectives and challenges. With these key insights in hand, we developed and implemented a strategic talent acquisition plan aimed at achieving both short and long-term goals.
• Managed the recruiting and hiring for more than 10 key positions in 6 months
• Reviewed spending, researched solutions and moved the company to a new ATS platform, which helped control costs and ease spend management
• Audited the PEO service reports from the company’s existing supplier and identified an opportunity for significant cost savings ($60k per year) by switching to another supplier. Initiated and implemented the new service.
• Designed and implemented new hiring processes required to scale the business while improving hiring and retention results:
• Wrote all job descriptions to achieve company-wide consistency
• Conducted performance reviews based on existing and newly defined employee expectations
THE BOTTOM LINE
Our client was able to contain recruiting costs in an increasingly competitive talent marketplace and implement a sustainable talent acquisition strategy.
Total cost savings: $110k in 9 months
WHO NEEDS HR ADVISORY & RECRUITMENT SERVICES?
• Any organization in need of human resources support
• Any growing company planning to hire 6+ team members over the next 6 months